- Harper’s Bazaar talked to “Queen of Brows” Anastasia Soare for Anastasia Beverly Hills’ twenty fifth anniversary.
- WIRED famous that Cartier is utilizing AR to point out clients what jewellery would appear like on their fingers. (The Jetsons, anybody?)
- The Muse introduced its VIBE Awards for the Greatest Firms for Workplace Life and Perks.
- Harvard Enterprise Assessment reported on how analysis has proven that “when males really feel that their gender identification is being questioned or threatened, they’re much extra seemingly than girls in comparable conditions to reply by participating in dangerous behaviors.”
- A Wall Avenue Journal author defined how adjusting notifications modified her relationship together with her telephone.
- The New York Occasions answered a reader query from a girl in her late 30s who needs her boyfriend would open up about the way forward for their relationship.
- Vox appeared on the results of corporations eliminating their phone-based customer support.
- The Guardian spoke to the world’s oldest residing particular person, María Branyas Morera, about what she owes her longevity to.
- Your Chortle of the Week comes from The Belladonna, with “Infertility BINGO.”
On CorporetteMoms Just lately…
Did we miss something? Add ’em right here, or ship them to [email protected] Thanks! Additionally: Are you a mother or mom-to-be? Don’t miss this week’s information replace at CorporetteMoms.
Feeling social? You’ll be able to examine us out on Fb or Instagram, or via Bloglovin, Pinterest, or Twitter!