On this episode, Mandy Turner is joined by James Wong and Mike Costello, with Jack Fast dialling in to debate the newest in automotive information and what’s occurring at CarExpert’s places of work round Australia.
In automobile information:
- The Chevrolet Corvette E-Ray hybrid has been revealed
- The Polestar 2 goes rear-wheel drive for 2024
- 8500 electrical HiLuxes and LandCruisers can be produced in a $1b mining deal
- Used automobile costs proceed to fall, based on a brand new research
James Wong talks about his launch drive of the all-new BMW 7 Collection and i7, in addition to his current stint within the Vary Rover Evoque P300e plug-in hybrid. Mike Costello additionally talks about his chat with world Volvo Automotive chief, Jim Rowan.
The place to search out the CarExpert Podcast
You could find the CarExpert Podcast in your favorite podcast platform. If unsure, merely click on on the RSS feed under, or comply with the hyperlinks to the Apple Podcasts or Google Podcasts functions to subscribe.
- CarExpert Podcast RSS Feed
- CarExpert Podcast on Apple Podcasts
- CarExpert Podcast on Google Podcasts
- CarExpert Podcast on Spotify
- CarExpert Podcast on Podbean