Santa Barbara, CA — ParentSquare Inc., the main supplier of school-home group engagement options for Okay-12, in the present day introduced the members of its 2023-24 ParentSquare Advisory Council. The Advisory Council members assist inform the corporate’s future growth plans for the ParentSquare platform and function a peer-to-peer discussion board for discussing finest practices and urgent points in class communications and household engagement.
The ParentSquare Advisory Council is an invitation-only group, comprised of Okay-12 communications, know-how, and administrative leaders who use ParentSquare. The dimensions of the council has grown from 14 members within the 2022-23 tutorial yr to 18 members for the approaching yr. New and returning members embrace:
● Jason Borgen, Chief Expertise Officer for Santa Cruz County Workplace of Training (Calif.)
● Brian C. Burke, Government Director of Communications, Neighborhood Partnerships, and Strategic Planning (Conn.)
● Joanne Chan, Training Providers Coordinator for Hacienda la Puente (Calif.)
● Ron Cone, Government Director of Info Expertise for Kennewick Faculty District (Wash.)
● Leah Davis, Government Director of the Distinctive Youngsters’s Division for Charlotte-Mecklenburg Faculties (N.C.)
● Kirsten Fitterer, Chief Communications Officer for Yakima Faculty District #7 (Wash.)
● Michael Garcia, Director of Household and Neighborhood Engagement for Fontana Unified Faculty District (Calif.)
● Kris Hagel, Government Director of Digital Studying for Peninsula Faculty District (Wash.)
● Katie Harmon, Director of Academic Expertise for Westhill Central Faculty District (N.Y.)
● Dr. Christine Jordan, Assistant to the Superintendent for Wyandanch Union Free Faculty District (N.Y.)
● Steven Langford, Chief Info Officer for Beaverton Faculty District (Ore.)
● Erin Lindsey, Director of Communication for Cupertino Union (Calif.)
● Emily Mejia, Affiliate Director of Scholar Knowledge for Achievement First (N.Y.)
● Noelle Newton, Government Director of Communications & Neighborhood Relations for Hutto Unbiased Faculty District (Texas)
● Brad Orth, Government Director of District Knowledge Administration, Enterprise Info Techniques, and Knowledge Reporting for Cherokee County Faculty District (Ga.)
● Rod Russeau, Director of Expertise & Info Providers for Neighborhood Excessive Faculty District 99 (In poor health.)
● Steve Smith, Chief Info Officer for Cambridge Public Faculties (Mass.)
● Krista Stockman, Director of Communication & Advertising and marketing for Fort Wayne Neighborhood Faculties (Ind.)
“When Fort Wayne Neighborhood Faculties switched to ParentSquare in August 2022, we noticed speedy enchancment in our means to speak instantly with households. Purchase-in from the vast majority of employees members and oldsters was fast. I’ve already realized that whereas ParentSquare is nice, it simply retains getting higher,” Fort Wayne Neighborhood Faculties Director of Communication & Advertising and marketing Krista Stockman, APR, stated. “I respect the chance to study new instruments being developed and the prospect to present suggestions from the sector. I’m trying ahead to attending to know different members of the PAC and listening to how different districts are utilizing ParentSquare to enhance household engagement.”
The ParentSquare Advisory Council was fashioned and started assembly in summer season 2020. It’s led by Dr. Chad Stevens, Chief Technique Officer of ParentSquare, who’s a former faculty administrator and district chief know-how officer. Members of the 2023-24 council will meet quarterly on-line and yearly in particular person.
“We’re very grateful that these council members have dedicated their time to serving to us determine and tackle key communication wants and priorities in Okay-12 districts,” Stevens stated. “Our council members’ various experience and recommendation have been of immeasurable worth to our mission of enhancing school-home communication, and I’m trying ahead to seeing what we’ll obtain within the new faculty yr.”
ParentSquare is the main supplier of contemporary household and group engagement options for Okay-12 faculties. Thousands and thousands of educators and households in 49 states depend on the multipurpose unified platform that features mass notifications, classroom communications, faculty web sites, and different communication-based companies, all supported by visible dashboards. ParentSquare’s know-how platform options complete integrations with faculty administrative methods, translation to greater than 100 languages, and app, e mail, textual content, voice, and net portal entry for equitable communication. Based in 2011, the corporate is headquartered in Santa Barbara, CA. Be taught extra at https://www.parentsquare.com.