To rejoice the autumn harvest season, we created this Apple Cream Cheese Swirl Bundt Cake, a recipe that’s positive to convey a contact of autumn to your desk. This delightfully moist cake is chock-full of crisp, sweet-tart apples accented with cinnamon, ginger, and nutmeg, marbled with a creamy swirl, and completed with a decadent glaze. Baked within the Nordic Ware® Chiffon Bundt® Pan, with its swish draped design, this cake has a chic and welcoming attraction. Pair it with mug of sizzling cider or espresso for an indulgent, warming dessert.
Apple Cream Cheese Swirl Bundt Cake
This wealthy, moist cake brings within the traditional spices of the autumn season whereas spotlighting the apple at its core.
- 1 cup (227 grams) unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup (220 grams) granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup (73 grams) firmly packed gentle brown sugar
- 3 massive eggs (150 grams), room temperature
- 1 teaspoon (4 grams) vanilla extract
- 2 massive agency candy apples (578 grams) (see Observe), peeled and cored
- 3 cups (375 grams) all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons (10 grams) baking powder
- 2 teaspoons (4 grams) floor cinnamon
- 3/4 teaspoon (2.25 grams) kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoons (1 gram) floor ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon (1.25 grams) baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon floor nutmeg
- 4 ounces (113 grams) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup (30 grams) confectioners’ sugar
- 1 tablespoon (8 grams) all-purpose flour
- 1 massive egg yolk (19 grams), room temperature
- 1 cup (120 grams) confectioners’ sugar
- 3 tablespoons (45 grams) heavy whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon (21 grams) gentle corn syrup
For swirl: In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese with a mixer at medium pace till creamy. Add confectioners’ sugar, flour, and egg yolk; beat till easy, about 2 minutes, stopping to scrape sides of bowl. Cowl and refrigerate till prepared to make use of.
Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
For batter: Within the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, beat butter and sugars at medium-high pace till gentle and fluffy, 2 to three minutes, stopping to scrape sides of bowl. Add eggs, one after the other, beating nicely after every addition. Beat in vanilla.
Utilizing the massive holes of a field grater, shred apples. Coarsely chop shredded apples. Add apples to batter, and beat at low pace till mixed.
In a big bowl, whisk collectively flour, baking powder, cinnamon, salt, ginger, baking soda, and nutmeg. With mixer on low pace, step by step add flour combination to apple combination, beating simply till mixed.
Spray a 10-cup Bundt pan with baking spray with flour. Spoon two-thirds of batter (about 4 cups or 965 grams) into ready pan. Utilizing a small rubber spatula or the again of a spoon, make a trench in batter in pan, avoiding edges of pan. Spoon swirl combination into trench. Prime with remaining batter. Utilizing a knife, gently pull blade backwards and forwards via batter and swirl. Clean prime of batter. Firmly faucet pan on a kitchen towel-lined counter 7 to 10 occasions to settle batter and launch any air bubbles.
Bake till a picket choose inserted close to heart comes out clear, 1 hour and 5 minutes to 1 hour and 10 minutes. Let cool in pan for 10 minutes. Invert cake onto a wire rack, and let cool utterly.
For glaze: In a small bowl, whisk collectively confectioners’ sugar, cream, and corn syrup till easy. Spoon glaze onto cooled cake. Garnish with pecans, if desired. Refrigerate cake in an hermetic container for as much as 3 days.
Honeycrisp, Pink Lady, and even Granny Smith apples all work nice on this cake.