The up to date Alfa Romeo Giulia arrives in Australian dealerships in June, priced from $68,450 earlier than on-road prices.
Pricing and specs for the flagship twin-turbo V6 Quadrifoglio shall be revealed later, forward of a launch within the fourth quarter of this 12 months.
Beauty adjustments for the Giulia embrace matrix LED headlights, a brand new grille, and darkened tail lights, whereas inside there’s a brand new 12.3-inch digital instrument cluster.
The native vary has been reshuffled once more. After dropping the bottom Sport for 2022, leaving simply the Veloce and Quadrifoglio, Alfa Romeo Australia has added a brand new base mannequin.
Known as the Ti, it brings the bottom worth again beneath the $70,000 mark, although it’s $4500 pricier than the previous Sport.
The Veloce additionally positive aspects as customary some options, like a 14-speaker Harman Kardon sound system, that have been beforehand included in an elective Lusso pack.
Nonetheless, adaptive suspension stays off the menu for the core Giulia vary, having been faraway from the Veloce for 2022.
Pricing is unchanged from 2022 for the Veloce, at $74,950 earlier than on-road prices.
- 2023 Alfa Romeo Giulia Ti: $68,450
- 2023 Alfa Romeo Giulia Veloce: $74,950
All costs exclude on-road prices.
The 2023 Alfa Romeo Giulia Ti and Veloce are powered by a turbocharged 2.0-litre four-cylinder engine producing 206kW of energy and 400Nm, mated with an eight-speed computerized transmission.
Each fashions are rear-wheel drive, and have a claimed 0-100km/h time of 5.7 seconds.
The 2023 Alfa Romeo Giulia Ti and Veloce use a claimed 6.1L/100km on the mixed cycle, and require 95 RON premium unleaded gasoline.
The 2023 Alfa Romeo Giulia Ti and Veloce measure 4643mm lengthy, 1860mm huge, 1436mm tall and trip on a 2820mm wheelbase.
There’s 480L of cargo area.
Servicing and Guarantee
The Alfa Romeo Giulia vary is backed by a five-year, unlimited-kilometre guarantee.
Servicing is required each 12 months or 15,000km.
The primary 5 providers are capped at $345, $645, $465, $1065 and $345, respectively.
The Alfa Romeo Giulia had a five-star ranking from ANCAP, nonetheless it’s not legitimate.
Customary security gear throughout the vary consists of:
- Autonomous emergency braking
- Blind-spot monitoring
- Lane-keep help
- Rear cross-traffic alert
- Driver consideration monitoring
- Adaptive cruise management
- Freeway and Visitors Jam Help
- Clever velocity restrict help
- Visitors signal recognition
The mix of these final 4 options provides the Giulia Degree 2 autonomous driving functionality.
The 2023 Giulia vary is launching first in two trim ranges.
The Ti comes customary with the next gear:
- 19-inch alloy wheels
- 12.3-inch digital instrument cluster
- 8.8-inch touchscreen infotainment system
- Apple CarPlay and Android Auto
- Wi-fi telephone charger
- Heated entrance seats
- Six-way energy entrance seats
- Leather-based upholstery
- Leather-based-wrapped, heated steering wheel
- Aluminium pedals
- Actual Oakwood inlays
- Black headliner
- Keyless entry and begin
- Heated washer jets
- Electrochromic auto-dimming rear-view mirrors
The Veloce provides:
- Privateness glass
- Rear diffuser
- Gloss black daylight opening
- Pink brake calipers
- Restricted-slip differential
- ‘Sport’ leather-based seats
- Aluminium inlays
- Aluminium paddle shifters
- Leather-based-upholstered dashboard, door uppers and central armrest
- 14-speaker Harman Kardon sound system
- Car theft alarm
A panoramic sunroof is a $2700 possibility on each the Ti and Veloce.
The Ti is obtainable with a alternative of black or tan leather-based upholstery, whereas the Veloce is obtainable with black or pink leather-based.
Metallic finishes are $1700, whereas Etna Pink is $3095.
The next exterior colors can be found:
- Alfa White
- Alfa Pink
- Vulcano Black metallic
- Vesuvio Gray metallic
- Moonlight Gray metallic (Ti solely)
- Misano Blue metallic (Veloce solely)
- Etna Pink particular (Veloce solely)