Completely happy weekend! I hope you’re doing one thing that makes you cheerful this weekend. I’m consuming pizza with my grandma at the moment, and that makes me very completely satisfied. Listed below are 10 issues I’ve been loving these days.
1. My buddy Holly not too long ago launched me to Pores and skin Owl and I instantly received a pattern pack of oils and lotions to attempt. Hold me away from the skincare aisle, I’m obsessed. Lol.
2. I completed The Hating Sport and actually loved it. It was the right trip learn for me, as I learn most of it on the aircraft and it was the right distraction from gentle journey nervousness—which I just about all the time have on planes.
I haven’t watched the film but, however you recognize I’ll.
3. I’ve my eye on this jacket … particularly now that it’s on sale.
4. I not too long ago made an enormous batch of Home made Play Dough for our Childhood Magic website and my son is obsessed. He loves mixing the colours collectively, lol.
5. I’m in search of any excuse to purchase myself this model of Clue; it appears to be like so cute and I’m OBSESSED with this present.
6. The Finest Floral Wallpaper Designs. This information is enjoyable to take a look at even for those who’re “window buying.”
7. I’m debating shopping for these jelly footwear for spring (they arrive in a bunch of colours). On one hand, I grew up within the ’90s and early 2000s, so these really feel so nostalgic to me.
However, alternatively, I keep in mind having sweaty ft in them on extremely popular days and that provides me pause. Did anybody else put on jelly footwear rising up? Am I the one psycho who has sweaty ft?
8. I don’t want extra earrings, however these gold earrings are presently saved in my Amazon cart. I really feel like I might put on them on a regular basis.
9. I really like this handmade wreath for spring.
10. Presently burning Finest Odor Ever in my kitchen and it simply feels good for each season.
P.S. Listed below are a some latest posts in case you missed them!
- I discussed the play dough challenge, however I additionally made Butter Slime and Oscar is fairly obsessive about that, too. He likes rolling it into balls and snakes. 🙂
- You should attempt Elsie’s Home made Outdated Usual Combine for those who haven’t but. So good!
- And for those who want a lightweight and refreshing soup recipe, do this Finest Pea Soup.
- Right here’s final week’s 10 Issues Sunday.